Basic > DST
Setup your DVR to recognize Daylight Savings Time (DST).
1. Enable: Select whether you want to enable the tracking of Daylight Savings Time on your system time.
2. Time Offset [Hours]: Determine how many hours you want to offset the time. The default is 1.
3. Mode: Select between the week or by a preselected date. Ensure that option 1 (Enable) is enabled for DST settings to take effect at the selected time.
4. From: Determine Daylight Savings starting time by clicking the calendar icon and selecting the appropriate date from the calendar menu.
5. Until: Determine Daylight Savings end time by clicking the calendar icon and selecting the appropriate date from the calendar menu.