Search > File Management
Delete or lock video recordings on the DVR’s hard drive.
1. Select a date on the calendar with the mouse. Dates with recorded events will have a blue square around them.
2. Select the channels you want to search using the checkboxes below the calendar. Selected channels will be marked with a check.
3. Select the search button. The list will populate with any video recordings from those dates and channels. You can watch any recording by double-clicking.
4. Select the video recording(s) to manage by checking the box.
5. Delete: Delete the video recording(s) from the DVR.
6. Lock: Prevent this file from being accidentally deleted.